Summer is Almost Here

Slowly summer is making its way to the city. I know I'll hate myself for saying this but I want summer to get here stat! Summer means trips to the beach, roof top parties and lot of more daylight which equals more time to explore too. Recently, I went to check out a new bagel joint that opened in my hood, Bob's Bagel. If you find yourself in Harlem make sure to try these delicious bagels and take some great pics while you're at it.

Photographer: Karina Muñoz

Delicious food always brings a smile to my face.

Shirt and Pants- Descendants of Thieves

This George Frost ID Bracelet is all I needed to go along with this look.

Boat shoes are a summer staple and these from Sebago Litesides collection have been updated to be much lighter!

Because a great t-shirt is also a summer necessity. Mack Weldon has a huge array of great colors.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...